Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will receive an update on February 16 with many fixings, a new game-mode, brand-new abilities and skills.
Ubisoft is bringing Assassin’s Creed Valhalla a new update patch. The update 1.1.2 will arrive with new skills, abilities and a brand-new game mode called “River Raids”.
Not less important, the new update also brings to Assassin’s Creed lots of game fixings, especially in specific Quests, World Events, Side Activities and User Interface.
River Raids Game-Mode
The River Raids Game-Mode is part of the Yule Season content. It’ll be free for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla players, and accessible in-game after downloading the new update.
The River Raids Game-Mode it’s replayable and will allow the player to bring its Jomsviking crew to unexplored regions of England. The regions will be packed with raiding opportunities with new loot, rewards and challenges.
Along with the River Raids Game-Mode, the update will bring the new abilities:
- Berserker Trap: This attaches a trap to your arrow, spreading hallucinatory powder. Any nearby movement causes the trap to trigger. Surprise clueless passersby!
- Battle Cry: In a fit of rage, Eivor lets out a blood-curdling scream, gaining strength and causing nearby enemies to stumble backwards in fear, interrupting their attacks.
- Shoulder Bash: Eivor performs a shoulder bash that pushes back enemies and destroys objects.
Also, six new skills will also be available.
- Assassin Carry: Automatically carry a body after a successful assassination.
- Assassin Slide: Slide into enemies and knock them off balance while sprinting.
- Power Stroke: Trigger a speed boost on the longship at the cost of stamina.
- Arrow Looter: Eivor has a greater chance of looting arrows from archers.
- Fight Ready: Always start a fight with an adrenaline-filled slot.
- Long Ship Brace: When you are in command of the longship, the crew will raise their shield with you.
Enjoy this piece? Don’t forget to share our work with the buttons below. Also, be sure to follow us
on Twitter to get the latest gaming news straight to your feed.