League of Legends Patch 11.7 has been revealed, let’s go over all the tentative balance changes in this patch. Unfortunately, we won’t see Riot Games’ most recent creation, Gwen, the Hallowed Seamstress until Patch 11.8.
Alongside this patch, we will see the release of the Space Groove skins and will be in store from April 1st, 2021.
Champion Changes in Patch 11.7
- Q damage 60-240 ⇒ 60-220.
- E damage on attack 35-290 ⇒ 20-275.
- Q mana cost 50-70 ⇒ 30-50.
- E cooldown 10-6s ⇒ 9-5s.
- W damage 20-80 ⇒ 30-90.
- E cooldown 18-10 ⇒ 16-8.
- R max knockup 1-1.5s ⇒ 1.2s.
- E maximum move speed 75% ⇒ 65%.
- E damage 70-170 ⇒ 70-150.
- R cooldown 110-70 ⇒ 130-70.
- Q base attack damage ratio 65 ⇒ 75.
- E cooldown 18-14s ⇒ 16-12s.
- Q damage 70-190 ⇒ 80-200.
- Q isolation bonus 30-50 ⇒ 40-60%.
- E stun duration 0.75 ⇒ 0.5s.
- W shield 60-220 ⇒ 60-180.
- Base attack damage 61 ⇒ 59.
- Base attack damage 66 ⇒ 64.
- Attack damage per level 3 ⇒ 3.4
- Attack damage per level 2.2 ⇒ 3.
- Mist walkers draw tower aggro to themselves when attacking.
- E marked champions continuously awaken graves during the debuff.
- E mist walkers deal an attack when they leap.
- R towers prioritize Maiden last (unless it attacks an enemy).
Item Changes in Patch 11.7
- Cost 2900 ⇒ 2800.
- Attack damage 55 ⇒ 45.
- Active damage 125 (+35% ability power) ⇒ 100 (+30% ability power), active cooldown 20 ⇒ 30s.
Lord Dominik’s Regards
- Cost 2900 ⇒ 3000.
- Attack damage 35 ⇒ 30.
- Cost 3400 ⇒ 3200.
- Attack damage 25 ⇒ 30.
- Attack speed 35% ⇒ 30%.
- Mythic passive 10 attack speed ⇒ 3 attack damage, 3 ability haste, 3 move speed.
- Supercharged active movement speed lowered from 75% ⇒ 60%
- Slow increased from 40% ⇒ 50%
- Rewrote the code that was responsible for constantly alerting players with multiple Key Fragment notifications (we’ll also be keeping a close eye on it)
- Player presence data issue where people in your lobby would not appear as Online and/or would not update when a player changed their Summoner Icon
- Honor rewards image sizes
- Missing images for some Missions tooltips
- Players can now turn off Collection tab notifications for newly acquired content via Settings
- Fixed the formatting and vocabulary in Teleport’s tooltip
- Kassadin’s W – Netherblade now properly grants mana stacks from Tear of the Goddess
- Serpent’s Fang’s Shield Reaver no longer applies to minions and turrets
- Samira’s W – Blade Whirl’s second attack would sometimes not inflict damage
- Banshee’s Veil’s Annul passive cooldown would not display in the player’s inventory
- Attacks from Urgot’s W – Purge and Lucian’s P – Lightslinger did not count as unique attack instances for Manamune stacking, Muramana on-hit, Runaan’s Hurricane, and Ravenous Hydra
- Ornn’s Syzygy’s Ever Rising Moon passive would not go on cooldown as long as he was basic attacking with Black Cleaver in his inventory
- Muramana’s on-hit effects will not apply every third attack when the player has Guinsoo’s Rageblade
- Shyvana now properly gains additional Fury generation from Cloud Dragons and Cloud Souls
- Fixed a bug where right-clicking a Long Sword in Noonquiver’s build path within Immortal Shieldbow, Galeforce, or Kraken Slayer’s build paths would make you unintentionally purchase the Dagger next to it instead
- Anivia’s R – Glacial Storm no longer toggles off when using Hextech Rocketbelt
Fixed a bug where Daisy’s 3rd AoE attack was accidentally using Ivern’s AD instead of Daisy’s AD
Enjoy this piece? Don’t forget to share our work with the buttons below. Also, be sure to follow us
on Twitter to get the latest gaming news straight to your feed.