After the conclusion of Saturday’s Overwatch League matches, the North American Summer Showdown play-ins bracket has been determined. The six North American teams with the best records will compete for two spots in the Summer Showdown playoffs in Hawaii.
The six qualified teams are:
- Dallas Fuel (4-0 +7 Map Differential)
- Atlanta Reign (3-1 +8 Map Differential)
- Boston Uprising (3-1 +5 Map Differential)
- Washington Justice (3-1 +4 Map Differential)
- Paris Eternal (3-1 +4 Map Differential)
- Los Angeles Gladiators (2-2 +2 Map Differential)
The bottom four seeds in the bracket will play for a chance to take on the two top seeds for a ticket to Hawaii. Therefore, Sunday’s play-ins matchups are:
- Boston Uprising vs Los Angeles Gladiators (July 11th 3:00 PM EST/8:00 PM BST)
- Washington Justice vs Paris Eternal (July 11th 4:30 PM EST/9:30 PM BST)
- Atlanta Reign vs Winner of Uprising/Gladiators (July 11th 6:00 PM EST/11:00 BST)
- Dallas Fuel vs Winner of Washington/Paris (July 11th 7:30 PM EST/12:30 AM BST)
The winners of the last two matches of the day will travel to Hawaii to compete in the Summer Showdown playoffs starting Thursday.