With the professional League of Legends scene well underway, Riot Games, the game’s developer, released the Patch 11.3 notes.
The impending adjustments will address items whose subsequent usage for specific builds contributed to dishing an exorbitant amount of damage infliction and reciprocating healing while in the heat of teamfighting, providing a crucial advantage for affected champions to emerge as victors.
In addition to fixing innumerable bugfixes and reenacting modes, champions who have been the subject of Riot’s attention recently will be reworked in Patch 11.3 as well. The designated group also includes those who recently rocked the boat in the professional meta with said augmented builds.
Seeing as the latest patch saw Riot exhibit sweeping changes in its items, the develop decided to designate them into six sections in respect to the types of champions that use them. Such a list included tank, enchanter, marksman, fighter, mage, and sustain items.
“For sustain, we’re continuing to reassess systemic healing by adjusting stats around Omnivamp on powerful items like Goredrinker and Sterak’s Gage. The intent here is to balance the stat’s strength while keeping items viable and, you guessed it, sustainable.”
Items that garnered considerable attention from the last patch, such as Staff of Flowing Water, due to its high ability power that serves as a fitting tandem to Moonstone Renewer’s reciprocative healing abilities, Goredrinker, citing its thirsting slash heal giving off a sense that is “less of a trade-off in damage” during fights, were expectedly nerfed. The same nerf goes to Sterak’s Gage as its shield and duration offers too much of a lifeline for players to extract.
Champions that garnered considerable attention in the pro scene, such as Ivern and his shield power from his E ability which led to his emergence as a viable option in the top lane, was nerfed in this patch. His base health plummeted to 85 from 95 and E shield’s scaling followed the same result.
Jinx and Rell heads this Patch’s champion adjustments with their own across their respective abilities. The Loose Cannon sees her base health, range of her Q ability, and arm time of her E ability all fall. Rell’s ultimate enjoys a growth in ability power from 70 to 110%, fully accommodating future AP builds revolving around one of the game’s newest champions.
Return of Clash
Clash will mark its return to League in Patch 11.3. Players looking to participate in the game mode can do so by first signing up and creating their teams on February 15. The official tournament will commence with the commencement of Patch 11.4 which is set to happen roughly three days later on February 18.
Here is the full list of the Patch 11.3 notes. The newest update is scheduled to go live in the game on Wednesday, February 3.
- Q – Flash Frost:
- Detonation Damage: 70/105/140/175/210 (+50% AP) ⇒ 60/95/130/165/200 (+45% AP)
- R – Glacial Storm:
- Cooldown: 4/2.5/1 seconds ⇒ 4/3/2 seconds
- E – Vorpal Spikes:
- Base Damage: 22/37/52/67/82 ⇒ 22/34/46/58/70
- Q – Neurotoxin:
- Base Damage: 40/75/110/145/180 ⇒ 40/70/100/130/160
- W – Skittering Frenzy:
- Active Attack Speed: 60/80/100/120/140% ⇒ 60/70/80/90/100%
- Base Stats:
- Health Growth: 95 ⇒ 85
- E – Triggerseed:
- Shield: 80/115/150/185/220 ⇒ 80/110/140/170/200
- Base Stats:
- Health: 597 ⇒ 575
- Passive – Berserker Rage:
- Bonus Attack Speed: 0-100% ⇒ 0-75%
- (NEW) Leave Nothing Behind: The amount of attack speed being granted is now displayed on Olaf’s passive icon.
- Q – Comet Spear:
- Reduced Damage Against: Minions ⇒ Minions and monsters
- Cooldown: 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 seconds ⇒ 13/11.75/10.5/9.25/8 seconds
- E – Frenzying Taunt:
- Cooldown: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds ⇒ 12 seconds
- Passive – Stage Presence:
- Base Note Damage: 5-20 (levels 1-18) ⇒ 4-16 (levels 1-18)
- W – Surround Sound:
- Shield: 60-120 (levels 1-18) ⇒ 50-100 (levels 1-18)
- Passive – Rock Surfing:
- Bonus Movement Speed: 12-40% (levels 1-18) ⇒ 20-45% (levels 1-18)
- Q – Threaded Volley:
- Subsequent Stone Damage Against Monsters: 100% ⇒ 80%
- R – Phoenix Stance:
- Total Base Active Aura Damage: 50/100/150/200/250/300 ⇒ 50/95/140/185/230/275
- Q – Mystic Shot:
- Damage Ratio: 120% AD ⇒ 130% AD
- Base Stats:
- Health: 610 ⇒ 550
- Q – Switcheroo!:
- Bonus Range: 75/100/125/150/175 ⇒ 100/125/150/175/200
- Fishbones Bonus Attack Speed Penalty: -25% ⇒ -10%
- E – Flame Chompers!:
- Cost: 70 mana ⇒ 90 mana
- Arm Time: 0.7 seconds ⇒ 0.5 seconds
- (UPDATED) No More Flaming: When casting Flame Chompers! farther than max range, it now casts to the max range instead of causing you to walk into range and then casting.
- Base Stats:
- Mana Regeneration: 11.5 ⇒ 13
- Q – Inner Flame:
- Cost: 65 mana ⇒ 55 mana
- E – Death’s Grasp:
- Cooldown: 24/21/18/15/12 seconds ⇒ 22/19/16/13/10 seconds
- E – Valor:
- Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds ⇒ 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
- Q – Poison Trail:
- Damage Ratio: 80% AP ⇒ 90% AP
- Q – Twin Bite:
- Empowered Basic Attack (First Strike) Damage: 100% AD ⇒ 100% AD + 25% AP
- Second Strike Bonus Damage: 20/35/50/65/80% AD ⇒ 20/35/50/65/80% AD + 15% AP
- W – Burnout:
- Bonus Movement Speed: 30/35/40/45/50% ⇒ 30/35/40/45/50% + (8%/100 AP) (still decays linearly)
- Q – Chain Lash:
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 mana ⇒ 55 mana
- W – Kingslayer:
- Damage: 65/100/135/170/205 (+85% AP) ⇒ 70/105/140/175/210 (+90% AP)
- R – Hemoplague:
- Cooldown: 150/135/120 seconds ⇒ 120 seconds
- W – Ferromancy:
- Crash Down:
- Damage Ratio: 40% AP ⇒ 60% AP
- Mount Up:
- Damage Ratio: 30% AP ⇒ 40% AP
- Crash Down:
- E – Attract and Repel:
- Unbind Cooldown: 3 seconds ⇒ 1 second
- Cooldown Bugfix: Fixed a bug where Rell’s E – Attract and Repel cooldown was scaling non-linearly.
- Cast (Far)away: When cast from very long ranges, Rell should now properly path towards the target until in range to cast her E.
- R – Magnet Storm:
- Damage Ratio: 70% AP ⇒ 110% AP
- Ability Power: 80 ⇒ 70
- Ability Power: 100 ⇒ 115
- Hypershot Range: 750 ⇒ 700
- (UPDATED) Adaptive Passive: Every 60 seconds gain 3 bonus magic resistance, stacking up to 5 times. Taking magic damage reduces the time it takes to gain magic resistance ⇒ Grants 0.5 magic resistance per each unit killed (maximum 15).
- Combine Cost: 315 gold ⇒ 115 gold
- Ability Power: 65 ⇒ 80
- Combine Cost: 400 gold ⇒ 700 gold
- Combine Cost: 165 gold ⇒ 265 gold
- Total Cost: 900 gold ⇒ 1000 gold
- Total Cost: 2500 gold ⇒ 2600 gold
Staff of Flowing Water
- Ability Power: 60 ⇒ 50
- Ability Haste: 15 ⇒ 20
- (UPDATED) Puffcap Toxin Passive: Inflicts immobilized enemy champions with 60% Grievous Wounds for 3 seconds ⇒ Healing or shielding an allied champion now empowers the ally’s next damage to an enemy champion with 60% Grievous Wounds for 3 seconds.
- Attack Damage: 35 ⇒ 40
- Health: 200 ⇒ 300
- (REMOVED) Crescent Empowered Damage: Ironspike no longer deals more damage to low health minions and monsters.
- Build Path: Dagger + Dagger + Zeal + 950 gold ⇒ Zeal + Long Sword + Long Sword + 850 gold
- Attack Damage: 0 ⇒ 20
- Attack Speed: 45% ⇒ 25%
- Stacks for Bonus Attack Speed: 5 ⇒ 4
- Bonus Attack Speed: 40% ⇒ 30%
- Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
- Attack Speed: 15% ⇒ 20%
Lord Dominik’s Regards
- Armor Penetration: 25% ⇒ 35%
- Thirsting Slash Heal: 25% AD + 12% missing health ⇒ 25% AD + 8% missing Health
- Omnivamp: 10% ⇒ 5%
- Health: 150 ⇒ 250
- Omnivamp: 15% ⇒ 8%
- Health: 150 ⇒ 300
- Mythic Passive: 5% magic penetration ⇒ 8 AP + 2% omnivamp
- Ever Rising Moon Shield: 150/75 ⇒ 180/90
- Omnivamp: 10% ⇒ 8%
- Omnivamp: 15% ⇒ 10%
- Lifeline Shield: 200 ⇒ 100
- Lifeline Shield Duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
Force of Nature
- Absorb Bonus Movement Speed: 6 (maximum 30) ⇒ 8 (maximum 40)
Dead Man’s Plate
- Health: 475 ⇒ 400
- Total Cost: 2700 gold ⇒ 2500 gold
- Combine Cost: 800 gold ⇒ 600 gold
- Armor: 80 ⇒ 70
Sign-ups and team formation for the first Clash of Season 2021 will begin during Patch 11.3 on Monday, February 15th! The tournament will officially start in patch 11.4. Check out the Clash tab in the client for specific tournament start times and details.
ARURF Balance Changes
- ARURF (and URF) now grants 300 ability haste instead of 80% CDR. Ability haste you gain from other sources will stack with the URF bonus unlike in previous runs.
- The URF bonus ability haste also applies to Summoner Spells and item actives, similar to how the special CDR did before.
- Bonus mana will now be converted to health at a 40% ratio. Bonus mana regen is converted to health regen at a 100% ratio.
- Spellthief’s Edge, Steel Shoulderguards, Relic Shield, and Spectral Sickle will be disabled. The gold penalty for killing minions given by these items far exceeds any value you would normally get for building these items, especially when considering that a portion of gold is already shared with minion kills on URF.
- The runes Lethal Tempo and Ultimate Hunter will no longer be disabled.
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Receiving a game invite will now play a sound if you have another invite pending.
- When a player is flagged as AFK/Leaver at the end of any Ranked game, they will be notified that their LP will be reduced; this applies to both wins and losses. The other players in the lobby will be notified that the flagged AFK/Leaver player will receive less LP over their next several games. If a player would exceed 100 LP, but would fall back below 100 LP after the penalty is applied, they do not promote.
- Fixed a bug where Shyvana’s W – Burnout would not apply the AP ratio for additional movement speed when in her dragon form.
- Fixed a bug where Goredrinker and Ceaseless Hunger’s Mythic Passive would not grant additional 5 ability haste for each Legendary item in the player’s inventory.
- Fixed a bug where an attack empowered by both Sheen and Essence Reaver would not grant mana back from Essence Reaver.
- Items that do damage to enemies can now properly trigger the execute from The Collector.
- The Collector’s execute will now properly trigger on targets with Death’s Dance.
- Eclipse and Syzygy’s omnivamp will now properly work even after being upgraded by Ornn’s Passive – Living Forge.
- The SFX that plays when a player acquires a Dragon Soul will no longer replay if that player kills a Red Brambleback or Blue Sentinel.
- The Dragon Soul VFX no longer disappears on death and reappears after the player kills a Red Brambleback or Blue Sentinel.
- Imperial Mandate’s Coordinate Fire passive now properly goes on cooldown for 6 seconds after on-champion slows and immobilizations.
- Fixed a bug where if Smite was used before jungle monsters spawned, the cooldown would be longer than intended.
- Gangplank has a new interface to upgrade his ultimate with Silver Serpents! Check it out while you’re in base, since no one ever forgets to buy their upgrades.
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
Lunar Beast Fiora
Lunar Beast Viego
Lunar Beast Annie
Lunar Beast Darius
Lunar Beast Alistar
Lunar Beast Jarvan IV
Lunar Beast Aphelios
Lunar Beast Fiora Prestige Edition
Crystal Rose Zyra & Swain
Withered Rose Syndra & Talon
Enjoy this piece? Don’t forget to share our work with the buttons below. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter to get the latest gaming news straight to your feed.