With Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.6 hitting the live servers, let’s take a look at all the changes made! While it’s not a big patch, it will definitely shake up the meta!
Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.6 – Champions
- Diana Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.7
- Garen Judgement Damage: 450/675/1125 ⇒ 450/675/1250
- Tristana Rapid Fire Attack Speed: 60/70/90% ⇒ 60/65/70%
- Lulu can no longer target the same unit twice with Wild Growth in one Mage double cast
- Nautilus Mana: 75/150 ⇒ 85/150
- Vi Denting Blow Armor Shred: 40/60/80% ⇒ 40/50/70%
- Vi Denting Blow Damage: 250/400/800 ⇒ 250/425/850
- Zed Contempt for the Weak AD Steal: 20/25/30% ⇒ 30/30/30%
- Irelia Bladestorm Damage: 200/300/550 ⇒ 200/300/700
- Katarina Death Lotus Damage: 600/900/1500 ⇒ 650/1000/1500
- Cho’Gath Armor: 60 ⇒ 70
- Cho’Gath Magic Resist: 40 ⇒ 60
- Olaf Attack Damage: 90 ⇒ 85
- Talon Attack Damage: 90 ⇒ 95
- Talon True Strike Base Damage: 85/135/400 ⇒ 100/150/400
- Yone Seal Fate Armor and Magic Resist Shred: 60/60/80% ⇒ 60/60/70%
- Ornn’s Eternal Winter Attack Speed Slow: 50% ⇒ 35%
- Last Whisper Armor Shred: 80% ⇒ 70%
- Last Whisper Shred Duration: 3 ⇒ 5 seconds
- Locket of the Iron Solari Shield: 300/375/500 ⇒ 300/350/450
- Sunfire Cape is no longer Unique. Each Sunfire Cape on a unit will search for its own burn target every 2 seconds. Burn baby burn!
- Demoted: Keeper 4 is now properly a silver trait
- Fixed a bug where Zilean’s Rewind Fate failed to find targets if Zilean was in the Zhonya’s Paradox invulnerable state
- Get Back Here: Darius no longer fails to deal damage with Fortune’s Guillotine if his target dashes very far away
- Carve a path: Fixed a bug where Darius had a brief window between chain dunks where he was not unstoppable
- Talon and Wukong’s spells will now properly proc Trap Claw’s spellshield and stun
- Fixed a bug where Kennen’s Slicing Maelstrom would occasionally stop casting when hit by another Kennen’s Slicing Maelstrom
What do you think of the changes in this Patch? Let us know in the comments!
Enjoy this piece? Don’t forget to share our work with the buttons below. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter to get the latest gaming news straight to your feed.